FAQS - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
THIS FAQS SECTION IS TO HELP YOU FIND THE ANSWERS TO THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS WE RECEIVE: IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, OR PROBLEMS. PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ANSWER AND RESOLVE THEM.
1. DOES MISSION KNIVES SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
- Yes, we do. Please NOTE that shipping rates & cost will vary & depend on the weight of the box & the distance.
2. WHAT SHIPPING / POSTAL SERVICE DOES MISSION KNIVES USE?
- USPS INTERNATIONAL
3. WHEN WILL MISSION KNIVES SHIP MY ORDER?
- Please note that it will take 1 full business day for our system to receive your order. If you place an order during a business week MONDAY-FRIDAY, your order will be shipped the next business day. If you place an order on a SATURDAY / SUNDAY please allow wait time till the following business day for us to ship your order.
4. DOES MISSION KNIVES OFFER WARRANTY?
- Yes we do, we offer lifetime warranty on all of our knife products. All knives bought directly from us are registered in our system for free lifetime services & warranty. Please visit the "POLICY" section of our website for more details.
5. DOES MISSION KNIVES OFFER SHARPENING SERVICES?
- Yes, we do offer sharpening services. All knives bought directly from us are registered in our system for free lifetime services & warranty. Please visit the "SHARPNEING" section of our website for more details.
6. DOES MISSION KNIVES OFFER WARRANTY ON KNIVES BOUGHT FROM THIRD-PARTY-SELLERS?
- Yes, we do offer warranty & sharpening services. We still have the right to refuse services on any "copy-cat knives", "third-party-sellers", "re-sold" knives. We only ask that you "register" & pay a "registration fee" for your knife with us if you wish to have work done on your knife. All knives bought directly from us are registered in our system for free lifetime services & warranty.
- "Copy-Cat knives" are manufacturers who will copy-cat our knife models and sell them as "authentic mission knives" please be aware and cautious of who / where you are buying the knife from. PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS for condition & quality of knife.
- "Third-party sellers" & "re-sold" knives are bought from amazon, ebay, knife collectors who is/are "re-selling", we DO NOT sell to amazon, ebay, etc. We only approve / sell knives to our authorized dealers. PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS for condition & quality of knife.
- NO WE DO NOT AND WILL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY OF CONDITION & QUALITY OF KNIFE WHEN BOUGHT FROM SAID "COPY-CATS, "THIRD-PARTY SELLERS", "RE-SELLERS".
- WE WILL HELP FIX & ASSIST WITH ANY ISSUES WITH KNIVES BOUGHT "THIRD-PARTY SELLERS" 'RE-SELLERS" "COPY-CATS" ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REGISTER FOR WARRANTY SERVICES.
7. WHAT AUTHORIZED DEALERS DOES MISSION KNIVES HAVE?
- BLUE RIDGE KNIVES
- MISSION KNIVES WORLD
- Please be aware that we DO NOT accept responsibility of actions, services, or transactions of authorized dealers. We are not in charge of their shipping, website, services.
8. WHAT TYPES OF HANDLES / SCALES DOES MISSION KNIVES OFFER?
- We currently offer only G-10 material for our handles / scales
- We are currently working and doing final inspections on our wooden handles, they will be available soon.
9. WHAT SHEATHS / MOUNTING OPTIONS DOES MISSION KNIVES OFFER?
- We offer KYDEX sheaths
- We offer the ULTI-CLIP mounting option for the sheaths
- We offer the PALS / MOLLE strap attachments mounting option for the sheaths
10. WHAT 550 PARACORD COLORS DOES MISSION KNIVES OFFER?