FAQS - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
THIS FAQS SECTION IS TO HELP YOU FIND THE ANSWERS TO THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS WE RECEIVE: IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, OR PROBLEMS. PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ANSWER AND RESOLVE THEM.
1. WHAT SHIPPING / POSTAL SERVICE DOES MISSION KNIVES USE?
- USPS INTERNATIONAL
- DISCLAIMER - Please note that once we have sent you a tracking number with the postal service and dropped off your order at the post office, we are NOT responsible for all actions done by the postal service. We are NOT responsible or in charge of the postal service and their schedules, their movements, and their policies.
2. DOES MISSION KNIVES SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
- Yes, we do.
- Please NOTE that shipping rates and cost will vary and depend on the weight of the box plus the distance.
- All prices on our site are in US dollars. Your credit card company will bill you with your local currency at the current exchange rate.
- When ordering outside of United States of America, the recipient is responsible for assuring the product can be legally imported to the destination country.
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient. Mission Knives has no control over these charges, nor can Mission Knives predict what they may be.
Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable: so a shipment that is refused because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping and any return shipping charges will not be refunded. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest these actions stated below.
Providing a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
If you have any questions regarding your international order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. WHEN WILL MISSION KNIVES SHIP MY ORDER?
- Please note that it will take 1 full business day for our system to receive your order. If you place an order during a business week MONDAY-FRIDAY, your order will be shipped the next business day. If you place an order on a SATURDAY / SUNDAY please allow wait time till the following business day for us to ship your order.
4. DOES MISSION KNIVES OFFER WARRANTY?
- Yes we do, we offer lifetime warranty on all of our knife products. All knives bought directly from us are registered in our system for free lifetime services & warranty. Please visit the "POLICY" section of our website for more details.
- WARRANTY & REPAIR FORM - click on the link below and print out page
5. DOES MISSION KNIVES OFFER SHARPENING SERVICES?
- Yes, we do offer sharpening services. All knives bought directly from us are registered in our system for free lifetime services & warranty. Use the WARRANTY AND REPAIR FORM to request sharpening services. Please visit the "SHARPNEING" section of our website for more details.
- WARRANTY AND REPAIR FORM - click on the link below and print out page
6. DOES MISSION KNIVES OFFER WARRANTY ON KNIVES BOUGHT FROM THIRD-PARTY-SELLERS?
- Yes, we do offer warranty & sharpening services. We still have the right to refuse services on any "copy-cat knives", "third-party-sellers", "re-sold" knives. We only ask that you register & pay a registration fee for your knife with us if you wish to have work done on your knife. All knives bought directly from us are registered in our system for free lifetime services & warranty.
- "Copy-Cat knives" are manufacturers who will copy-cat our knife models and sell them as "authentic mission knives" please be aware and cautious of who / where you are buying the knife from. PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS for condition & quality of knife.
- "Third-party sellers" & "re-sold" knives are bought from amazon, ebay, knife collectors who is/are "re-selling", we DO NOT sell to amazon, ebay, etc. We only approve / sell knives to our authorized dealers. PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS for condition & quality of knife.
- NO WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY OF CONDITION & QUALITY OF KNIFE WHEN BOUGHT FROM SAID "COPY-CATS, "THIRD-PARTY SELLERS", "RE-SELLERS".
- WE WILL HELP FIX & ASSIST WITH ANY ISSUES WITH KNIVES BOUGHT "THIRD-PARTY SELLERS" 'RE-SELLERS" "COPY-CATS" ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REGISTER FOR WARRANTY SERVICES.
7. WHAT AUTHORIZED DEALERS DOES MISSION KNIVES HAVE?
- BLUE RIDGE KNIVES
- MISSION KNIVES WORLD
- Please be aware that we DO NOT accept responsibility of actions, services, or transactions of authorized dealers. We are not in charge of their shipping, website, services.
8. WHAT TYPES OF HANDLES / SCALES DOES MISSION KNIVES OFFER?
- We currently offer only G-10 material for our handles / scales
- We are currently working and doing final inspections on our wooden handles, they will be available soon.
9. WHAT SHEATHS / MOUNTING OPTIONS DOES MISSION KNIVES OFFER?
- We offer KYDEX sheaths
- We offer the ULTI-CLIP mounting option for the kydex sheaths
- We offer the PALS / MOLLE strap attachments mounting option for the kydex sheaths
10. WHAT 550 PARACORD COLORS DOES MISSION KNIVES OFFER?